Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 27, 2012

Tea for Two...or Thirty!

So here is the long awaited post about the baby shower my fabulous and amazing bestest friend Bonnie through for me!

The shower was super fun and really cute. We had a tea party theme, because, well, we love tea so much! I can't wait to take Lorelei to tea for the first time at Lovejoy's--our favorite spot for high tea!

There were some super yummy sandwiches--all taken from some of my favorite Lovejoy tea sandwiches--stilton and pear, apple and cheddar, hummus, and chicken salad. We had a couple of salads, some of my step-mom Janet's amazing fruit salad Jell-O (I love me some Jell-O!) and lots and lots of cupcakes (lemon and chocolate)

Bonnie put together some fun games--try to guess how big around I was, putting pictures of me during my pregnancy in order and gift BINGO.

Overall, it was a fun and BUSY day!
Hanging out with Stacy and Liz--teacher friends from when I taught kindergarten!

Adorable dress from pen/tea wenches Gladys and Jaime!

Cousins Jenny and Beckie, and Aunt Pat

Adorable romper hand made by Brian's Aunt Susan

Quilted blanket made by my Aunt Pat. Destined to be our stroller blanket, I think!

Tea Cups!

Yummy and delicious food!

The lovely and amazing hostess: Bonnie!

Game #1: Guess How Far Along Meghan Is! (won by Step-Mom Janet)

The adorable shoes made by mother-in-law Barbara

Beautiful afghan from Tina (not finished yet!)

Tea!

Many many gifts from generous friends and family!

My step-niece, Baby Jasmine (not a baby anymore!), who helped unwrap gifts!

Beautiful quilted and embroidered blanket made by my grandma Phyllis!

These clearly aren't all the pictures, but SOMEONE (ahem, Gladys) has not sent me the pics she took from the party yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment