Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

35 Weeks!

How far along: 35 Weeks
Weight: 173 
Baby size: 18 + inches. And she weighs 5.25 pounds. About the size of a honeydew melon.
Movement: Frequently. Especially at night. She's starting to run out of room in there!
Feeling: Really tired this week. And there's been a bit more coughing. Unfortunately, Brian is also under the weather with a cough/cold thing too.
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably. The past few nights have been EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE! Which means I'm getting very little sleep :(
What I am looking forward to: Baby shower on Saturday!
Milestone: We hit 35/35 this week! 35 weeks down, 35 days to go! And I started buying some nursing tops and tank tops for after the birth. Can't believe it's coming up so soon!
To Do: Well, after the baby shower, mom and I will probably go to Babies R Us and pick up anything else we still need!
Food Cravings: I learned how to make baked eggs this week: put in one small oven-safe custard bowl one egg + a little cream + seasonings and cheese. Stick in a hot water bath and cook at 350 for 15 minutes. Take out of oven, let sit in bath 5 more minutes to finish cooking. Eat. It makes the white nice and firm and mostly cooks the yolks. Very tasty. I'm also loving Greek yogurt with fruit and honey.
Bonus: Saw the midwife AND the OB this week. Everything looks pretty good. However, I do need to cut back on complex carbohydrates and sugar. No worry about gestational diabetes, but we don't want this baby to grow TOO big (she's right on track now)!

35 Weeks, 5 Days. Ignore my wonky hair. I don't know what's going on there...

No comments:

Post a Comment