Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 27, 2012

38 Weeks!

How far along: 38 Weeks
Weight: 175.2
Baby size: 19 1/4 inches. And she weighs 7 pounds. About the size of a watermelon.
Movement: Yep. Lots of moving. Maybe she's ready to come join us?
Feeling: Tired. I'm definitely ready for maternity leave!
What I miss: Sleeping through the night. Sushi. Wine. Not having a sore back.
What I am looking forward to: Maternity leave. Definitely. Going to San Francisco on Monday to pick up my mobile and stroller from Bonnie and have lunch
Milestone: Well, we're full term and two weeks away from my due date!
To Do: A lot of "waiting" stuff. Reorganize the pantry and bedroom closet. Pick up the mobile and stroller. Go through and list all the food I've already made in the freezer.
Food Cravings: chocolate ice cream!
Bonus: The diaper bag I *really* wanted was on sale today for 50% off! I bought it and will be returning the bag I already got.




And here I am: 38 weeks, 5 days wearing one of my new nursing tops!

No comments:

Post a Comment