Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 5, 2011

18 Weeks!

A little late again, but that was because I was so late last week. Nothing would have changed!


How far along: 18 Weeks
Weight: 156.6 (exactly the same as last week!)
Baby size: 5.6 inches. The Bump says about the size of a sweet potato. Mmmm...sweet potato.
Sleep: Great. I've started taking afternoon/evening naps again.
Movement: Maybe. I'm not sure. This is right around the time I should start feeling something. I've been told it feels like muscle twitches or gas, but not. I think I *may* have felt something last night. Or it might have been gas.
Feeling: Great. I didn't do much during this long Labor Day weekend, then today I was totally energized. I cleaned the dining room, living room and bathroom, reorganized the computers and boxes in the office so I can actually access my knitting stuff, went to home depot, did the laundry (plus stripped the sheets and put new sheets on the bed), Febreezed the bedspread, mowed the lawn, trimmed the roses in the front yard, weeded the front yard (it needed it!), and planted some new plants in the front and back yard. I was tired afterward, but so rewarding to get that stuff done!
What I miss: As per usual: wine. I think this will be a regular thing until the baby is due!
What I am looking forward to: Second trimester ultrasound this week! It's killing me! I am so excited!
Milestone: Maybe, possibly actually feeling the first baby flutters.
To Do: 2nd Trimester Ultrasound!!!!
Food Cravings: Brie. And I made a kick ass butternut squash mac and cheese this week, that I froze for my lunches. Super yum!
Bonus: This weekend, I also had a bit of fun on the BabiesRUs, BuyBuyBaby and Amazon.com websites. I've added most of what we are registering for. I'll make a special post just about the registry (with a few pics, of course!) It was a long process, with a lot of comparisons, reviewing of Consumer Reports, and reading user ratings (along with some help from my baby mama friends!) But at this point, if anyone wants to, you can check it out! 


Here I am at 18 weeks and 2 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment