Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Little Swimmer

I'm pretty sure I'm starting to feel movement...

It's hard to tell, exactly, because so many people describe it differently. I've heard it described as:
-like gas bubbles
-muscle twitches
-goldfish in the belly

Well, yesterday and today, especially when I've been sitting still (like driving, at lunch or hanging out on the couch) I've been feeling...weird. A little like gas, a little like air bubbles in the tummy. What it reminds me of most is (and Brian thought this was a really weird comparison) swimming in the swimming pool over someone who is releasing huge air bubbles (like from a scuba tank). Or alternately, like sitting on top of the air bubble vents in a hot tub. Along with a bit of splashing. Like someone is swimming.

So I think this is it. It just feels very odd.

And kinda reminds me of this:

No comments:

Post a Comment