Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

19 Weeks!

It's been a busy busy week!


How far along: 19 Weeks
Weight: 159
Baby size: 6.0 inches, the doctor said just under a pound last Friday, the Bump says around the size of a mango.
Movement:  She's definitely a little swimmer! I've been feeling her moving a little each day, usually in the evening. Feels like I swallowed a goldfish!
Feeling: Really energetic in the morning! Every day, I've been doing little jobs around the house, cleaning up and organizing! Not only did I come up with the mood board and design elements for the nursery, I've been boxing up books and organizing closets. We're going to have a garage sale this weekend to get rid of the furniture and other various stuff to make room for the baby!
What I miss: Moving with ease. It's getting harder to get up off the couch or off the ground. It's not that I'm so big, it's more that my balance isn't quite what it used to be!
What I am looking forward to: Going to the Alameda Flea Market with Bonnie to look for cute vintage-y things for the nursery
Milestone: We had the 2nd Trimester Ultrasound (it's a girl!), we've announced her name (Lorelei Anna Belle), lots and lots of movement!
To Do: Garage sale to get rid of a bunch of furniture, bring in the baby furniture, put in the closet organizers...
Food Cravings: Cheese! I heart me some cheese!

19 weeks, 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment