Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My New Ongoing Project

In an effort to make sure I have a variety of interesting meals prepped for February and beyond, I've decided to embark on my freezer meal prep plan also known as Freezer Meals That Don't Suck!

How it'll work: each Sunday starting this week, through December (or until I run out of space in the freezer!) I will cook an extra meal (with enough to make 2 to 3 meals) to freeze.

So far, these are the meals I have come up with:
-Meatloaf with mushroom gravy
-Beef Stew
-Chili
-Goulash
-Chicken burritos
-Spaghetti and Meatballs
-Lasagna
-Tomato-Basil Soup

Does anyone have any other good, easily freezable meals?

1 comment:

  1. I picked up Rachel Ray's mag recently...has recipes for 20 meals...you make up building blocks ahead of time and freeze, then just add some fresh stuff and serve. Kind of like investment cooking. Thought we should do it together...

    ReplyDelete