Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

21 Weeks

How far along: 21 Weeks
Weight: 159.4
Baby size: 10.5 inches, around the size of a banana. This blows my mind. I had to double check the stats on that. It seems amazing that in one week she would go from 6.5 to 10.5 inches!
Movement: Frequent: whenever I eat, have just finished eating or am hungry. Brian can feel her moving around now, too! He had his ear to my tummy this weekend and, clearly, this displeased her! She rolled over or kicked or something because Brian shot up and said "Whoa! She just punched me in the ear!"
Feeling: Not as much heartburn this week. So that's good!
What I miss: Right now...I'm feeling pretty great. Not missing too much at the moment.
What I am looking forward to: Going to the Alameda Flea Market with the money I earned from the garage sale (We made $180. We split the proceeds between Brian and I, so I get $90 to spend on what I want!)
Milestone: Signed up for prenatal classes. A series of 3 classes, 4 hours each, in December. We decided on a more general class that brings in elements from several different natural childbirth techniques.
To Do: Flea Market, working on my new cooking project. So far, I've made one dish for freezing (Chicken Sofrito Stew).
Food Cravings: Nothing new!
Bonus: Doctor update: Everything looks great! My placenta has moved, so no more nookie ban and no more worry about placenta previa. Yay!

21 Weeks, 5 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment