Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

20 Weeks!

Halfway Baked!


How far along: 20 Weeks
Weight: 158.4 (as of Saturday morning. Clearly I am not at the gaining weight stage of pregnancy!)
Baby size: 6.5 inches, around the size of a canteloupe.
Movement: Feels like all the time now! Especially after I eat. Things we've determined she likes (or really doesn't like): cheese, gooseberry pie, tamales
Feeling: Good. Still a lot of energy in the morning, but exhausted when I come home from work. I usually have to take a nap! Also, lots of heartburn.
What I miss: Tonight: wine. It's been pretty hot these last couple of days and a nice cold glass of chardonnay sounds amazing. Brian had a glass this evening and was tormenting me with it!
What I am looking forward to: Garage sale this weekend (had to be postponed last weekend because of midwife appointment)
Milestone: Nothing to big--lots of movement, worked on the nursery...
To Do: Garage sale, Dr. appointment tomorrow so he can check out the placenta (and hopefully officially tell us that placenta previa is no longer a concern)
Food Cravings: Still loving the cheese! And gooseberry pie today was delish!

Here I am at 20 Weeks, 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment