Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

17 Weeks!

So again, a bit late, since tomorrow will mark 18 weeks. But hey, it's getting done, right? We've been a little busy what with the wedding and all. I feel like in the last seven days or so, I have been in Sacramento more than I have been home!


How far along: 17 Weeks
Weight: 156.6
Baby size: 5.1 inches. The Bump says about the size of an onion.
Sleep: Great. I slept in past 8 the last two days!
Movement: Haven't felt anything yet.
Feeling: Great. Tired from the wedding craziness, but overall pretty good.
What I miss: Wine! The wedding was at a vineyard and the wine smelled amazing. I only allowed myself to smell it.
What I am looking forward to: Getting back to a regular routine. The wedding was fun, but my house is a mess and my sleep schedule is pretty wonky. Getting ready to really get the Treehouse started (all 48 kids start on Wednesday!)
Milestone: Not much. I'm almost halfway there!
To Do: 2nd Trimester Ultrasound. Doing that on the 9th.
Food Cravings: Still sticking to fruit and cheese. Mac and cheese sounds SO GOOD right now!
Bonus: Picture for you today! It's from the wedding and, god, do I look pregnant!



No comments:

Post a Comment