Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 6, 2011

14 Weeks!

Well, it's been a good week, an exciting week and a very baby-centric week for me, what with the NT scan, the OB appointment AND Midwife prenatal group appointment!


How far along: 14 Weeks
Weight: 158.2 lbs
Baby size: 3.4 inches. The Bump says about the size of a lemon. But not one of my mother-in-law, Barbara's, lemons. Those suckers are HUGE!
Sleep: I'm finding I actually don't need to nap every day!
Movement: Lots of movement in the ultrasound on Monday. Doing flips and curling up. Looks like a wiggly baby!
Feeling: Amazingly better. I have a bit more energy, and I haven't puked since last Saturday. I'm calling that a win!
What I miss: a clean house! But hopefully Brian and I will get it cleaned up and sorted out this weekend!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex in a few weeks!
Milestone: NT scan on Monday had great results. Plus, my doctor is transferring the majority of my care to the midwife now--he said everything looks great!
To Do: Schedule second trimester blood work and ultrasound.
Food Cravings: This week...not a whole lot. Grilled cheese sandwiches on sourdough with a slice of tomato. Rosemary and olive oil Triscuits for in the car.
Bonus: Considering we're 14 weeks now, I'll start posting up weekly pics of my growing bump! Probably starting next week! FYI, no bump now, just super sexy bloating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment