Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 13, 2011

My Wagon is Draggin'

Pop quiz: Name that Shel Silverstein book! (If you said "Giraffe and a Half" You're right!)

It's true though, I feel like my wagon is draggin'. I always feel like this after a busy weekend, and admittedly with grocery shopping, a Giant's game (let's go Giants!) and a concert (Florence + the Machine were AMAZING), this weekend was pretty packed!

Right now, I feel like I can't get enough sleep. I keep waking up early, like around 7:30, when I don't even have to wake up until 8:30 and don't really need to be out of bed until 9! Then, once I'm up, I just want to go BACK to sleep!

I'm also starving ALL THE TIME. I can't seem to get the food in my mouth fast enough. And then I'm hungry again 45 minutes later! And of course, I'm super picky about what I want to eat. No hamburger. No Indian food. No cheese, unless cheese is what I want. Then I usually want fresh mozzarella or the grated cheese on my baked potato. Or cottage cheese. Baked potatoes. If I could eat baked potatoes with broccoli, cheese and sour cream for every meal, I would! I baked 10 potatoes this weekend, just so I could eat them for lunch! 

Mostly though, I'm tired and have zero energy to do anything. I'm looking forward to next week when I can stay in bed or on the couch all day and sleep! Yay to the end of the school year! Looking forward to the day when I have more energy...

No comments:

Post a Comment