Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hope Springs Eternal

Apparently, I'm not really great at that NOT HOPING stuff. While I would love to just go with the flow, and if this pregnancy works out, great; otherwise, it is what it is, and maybe it won't work out. Yeah, just like I can't not plan and make charts and stuff, when blasted with a million "You Are Pregnant" signs, I can't help but hope.

My boobs are crazy tender--more so than ever before. I am ridiculously tired. All. The. Time. I woke up, went to the bathroom, checked some stuff out on my phone and was like, "You know, I think I just need to lie here a while, because getting up seems like a lot of effort." Even typing this makes me a little tired. And, hello nausea, my old friend. Although, I have to say, I hope this friend stays around a while, you know, like for the entire first trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment