Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

9 Weeks!

We're at 9 weeks! How exciting is that? I feel like I've reached some sort of milestone. It's not the end of the first trimester, but the end is in sight!



How far along: 9 Weeks
Weight: 162.2 lbs
Baby size: approx .9 in. About the size of a green olive
Sleep: Good. Still peeing at night. Waking up earlier and earlier. But also taking daily 1 hour naps during the afternoon/evening.
Movement: Nothing yet!
Feeling: Exhausted. Not so nauseated this week. I started putting a stick of string cheese by my bed at night, so I can eat it first thing in the morning. That has helped. I went 2 whole days without puking, so that's a plus!
What I miss: My energy level. It's just so hard to get stuff done! I feel like I'm constantly stopping to rest! This was my first week of summer camp, too, which makes it even harder!
What I am looking forward to: The big reveal is next weekend! We're calling my mom on Skype, then inviting Brian's parents and my Dad and step mom Janet over for a BBQ to tell them the big news!
Milestone: Made my first foray into maternity clothing! Bought the BeBand this week (which would work much better if my tummy wasn't so itchy from the Lovenox injections!) and two maternity bras. I've gone from a 36B to a 38C!
To Do: Not much this week. Schedule an appointment with the doctor, tell the parents next weekend.
Food Cravings: Fruit! Watermelon, strawberries, plums, peaches, apricots, gotta love them all! Also, plain greek yogurt and steak. I can barely stomach chicken right now and most fish makes me want to gag :( We're trying pork tenderloin tonight. We'll see how it goes.



No picture today. Didn't go to the doctor this week. Sad for you! Tune in next week for week 10 ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment