Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 26, 2011

FEED ME!!!

It still disturbs me how much food I need to eat. I was never a picky eater before. I'll eat just about anything, and have seconds, too! But now, now I am both a picky eater, but I can't stop eating!

Here's a fun little eating schedule for today, just to get an idea:
8:30 am- 1/2 cup plain yogurt with brown sugar, 1/2 waffle and a mango-pineapple smoothie
9:30 am- bits of fruit at the farmer's market. Probably the equivalent of a plum or so
11:30 am- 2 steak tacos, a little bit of beans and a few chips I stole from Brian
1:30 pm- 1 cup greek yogurt mixed with fresh sliced strawberries and brown sugar
5:00 pm- 1(large) zucchini, steamed, with melted cheese
8:30 pm- tomato-mussel bouillabaisse with bread

Plus, plenty of strawberries and yogurt covered almonds throughout the afternoon and early evening. This doesn't even include dessert.

So not big meals, but a lot of them!

Now let's talk about the picky part. I've never had much use or patience for picky eaters. Like I said, normally I'll eat just about anything--except hot dogs and bologna. Now. Well now I have a list of things I won't or shouldn't eat:
-sausage
-ham
-roast chicken
-eggs
-salami (which I actually love but gives me heartburn AND makes me want to puke afterwards)
-bread (again, I love but shouldn't eat too much of)
-tea and coffee (no caffeine)
-shrimp
-most fish (but not sushi)
-hamburger

Note that most of the stuff on there is protein. Stuff I should be shoveling in to my mouth. Instead, it makes me want to yak. Yay me. Fortunately, I am loving fruit, veggies, cheese and yogurt. That pretty much makes up most of what I'm eating these days. And my vitamins. Lots and lots of vitamins!

No comments:

Post a Comment