Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 16, 2011

7 Weeks!

We've made it to 7 weeks! This is the furthest along I've been. I keep feeling like I just have to get past this next week, and while I won't be home free, I'll feel a lot more secure.

How far along: 7 weeks, 1 day
Weight: 165 lbs
Baby size: 1.11 cm. About the size of a blueberry
Sleep: Good. Although I've been waking up at night to pee.
Movement: No movement, but I do feel twinges and stuff going on.
Feeling: Tired. Exhausted. All the time. It took me 3 days to do  the laundry. One to wash and dry, one to fold and one to put everything away! Nauseous. I have to eat ASAP in the morning, and then, like, every 45 minutes! So yeah, starving too. But I've also been throwing up. And crazy sensitive nipples.
What I miss: My energy level. Not throwing up.
What I am looking forward to: Telling everyone. I'm going to be seeing a lot of people this weekend and I'm going to try really hard to keep this secret!
Milestone: Positive pregnancy test!
To Do: I've got my first "real" midwife visit tomorrow. Then another doctor's appointment next Thursday. He wants me to come in every week so we can check on our little blob. Because that's what it looks like at this point!
Food Cravings: Baked potatoes ALL THE TIME. Fruit. TJ's peach popsicles. SO GOOD!

Gratuitous sonogram picture. Eventually you'll get pictures of me, but right now I just feel kinda fat. So no pictures for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment