Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Visions of the Future

I was walking through Target today, when I saw this on the endcap of the kids section:




This is "Cookie, My Playful Pup" and apparently, she barks and wags her tail. When you talk to her she "talks" back and you can use her squeaky toy to "play" with her.

In the 30 seconds it took me to look at this toy, I had a vision of the future:
Lorelei: Ooh! Mommy, I want one!
Me: But...you already HAVE two REAL puppies at home.
Lorelei: But, this one barks and wags her tail and you can play with her squeaky toy.
Me: But you have two REAL LIVE puppies at home. You can play with THEIR squeaky toy!
Lorelei: But this one is FLUFFY!

Then she will give me her sad face. I can see it. I can see it now and SHE'S NOT EVEN BORN YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment