Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

34 Weeks!

How far along: 34 Weeks
Weight: 169 
Baby size: 18 inches. And she weighs 4.75 pounds. About the size of a cantaloupe.
Movement: Especially when music--Christmas Carols or Big Band--is playing!
Feeling: OK. Tired. I think the excitement of the past couple of days has gotten to me!
What I miss: Oranges and orange juice. What I wouldn't give for a nice glass of OJ!
What I am looking forward to: Our home visit with our midwife is next Monday!
Milestone: Apparently, if I give birth now (fingers crossed I don't) while baby would be premature, she would probably do just fine after a stint in the NICU.
To Do: Got a call back from the pediatrician, we'll try to schedule and appointment with her in the next week or so.
Food Cravings: Still loving that applesauce!



34 Weeks, 5 Days!
For some reason, this picture really seems to demonstrate just how BIG that baby belly is!

No comments:

Post a Comment