Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

33 Weeks!

How far along: 33 Weeks
Weight: 169  (as of Thursday morning)
Baby size: 17 inches. And she weighs 4 pounds. About the size of a pineapple.
Movement: All the time--especially with the hiccups! I was trying to read the other night, but she was making it VERY difficult. My book kept jumping!
Feeling: OK. Unfortunately, my sore throat from last week did not go away. Instead, it waited and turned into a cough and nasal congestion this week :( Fortunately, it's really only bothersome first thing in the morning and at late at night.
What I miss: Citrus. I can't drink orange juice, eat clementines and have to be very cautious with tomatoes--they all give me wretched heartburn!
What I am looking forward to: Today I am getting a pedicure AND a fancy 2 hour massage tonight! Woot woot!
Milestone: Picked up the rest of the big stuff I need for the birth!
To Do: Continue looking for pediatricians. The one my midwife recommended hasn't called me back yet. I'll try to schedule an appointment to meet with the one at my OB's office.
Food Cravings: Apples and applesauce.
Bonus: Heartburn solution: drink a glass of milk or chocolate milk before bed. No problems the last two nights!

33 Weeks and 5 Days!

Compared with 15 Weeks. Same shirt, WAY different body! What a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment