Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

32 Weeks!

How far along: 32 Weeks
Weight: 167 on the nose
Baby size: 16.7 inches. And she weighs 3.75 pounds. About the size of a jicama.
Movement: Yep. Her new trick this week: shoving her butt into my ribcage. It's super fun! Especially when she shoves my ribcage into my back!
Feeling: This week I've been super tired. My schedule was thrown off for a two day seminar Monday and  Tuesday of this week (and why this blog is late). Had to be at work by 7:30 am. And I got no sleep Sunday night. So I was like a zombie yesterday. And I felt like I was getting a sore throat. Drank a lot of water, got more rest last night and felt a lot better today. No sore throat, thankfully!
What I miss: Foodwise, not so much. But I can't wait for my first taste of sushi!
What I am looking forward to: For this week to be over! It's been a weird week. I'm definitely looking forward to my baby shower in January!
Milestone: Nothing too exciting this week.
To Do: Research pediatricians for the first month (then we're switching to Kaiser, so I'll get to research NEW pediatricians. Yay!), finally get going on that birth plan/preferences.
Food Cravings: Still loving that chocolate milk!
Bonus: Midwife report: Looks like I'm borderline anemic. So I'm going to be eating a lot more food rich in iron!

32 Weeks, 5 Days. This was last night when I was crazy tired. Which is why I look kinda zoned out...

No comments:

Post a Comment