Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

31 Weeks!

How far along: 31 Weeks
Weight: 167.
Baby size: 16 inches. And she weighs 3.3 pounds. Just as if I were carrying 4 navel oranges.
Movement: Totally. Especially after I eat some protein!
Feeling: Tired. Lots of heartburn. I tried DGL--a recommendation from my midwife. But it tastes like black licorice, so it makes me want to puke. Also tried papaya enzyme--a recommendation from my birthing class instructor. It seems to work pretty well thus far! 
What I miss: Sitting comfortably. I can only sit in the chairs at work backwards (you know, straddling the chair). At home, I need to have the pillows in just the right spot...
What I am looking forward to: Sleeping? I'm super tired. Actually, I'm really looking forward to taking pregnancy pictures with my cousin Kurt this Sunday.
Milestone: Nothing too big this week. Started picking up supplies for the birth.
To Do: On my list this week: picking up a few more supplies for the birth, check out a different location for pregnancy pictures before Sunday, look into Kaiser Health insurance vs. United Healthcare insurance.
Food Cravings: Chocolate milk. Mmmm...
31 Weeks, 5 Days. I swear I wore this sweater last week and it buttoned!

No comments:

Post a Comment