Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

25 Weeks!

How far along: 25 Weeks
Weight: 161.2
Baby size: 13 1/2 -ish inches. About the size of an eggplant or a rutabega.
Movement: All the time!
Feeling: Great. Some back soreness, but that is more due to the fact that I've been hunched over my computer tonight!
What I miss: Wine. Brian accidentally opened a bottle of wine that I had been saving. I got a little sip. So sad :) He's going to buy me another bottle, though!
What I am looking forward to: A free weekend! The only thing on the agenda is my midwife appointment and maybe a movie!
Milestone: As of this day (Tuesday, October 25) we have less than 100 days until I am due!
To Do: Part 2 of my blood sugar testing. Doing that one tomorrow.
Food Cravings:Pie. All I want is pie. Mmmm...pie.
Bonus: Bonnie took some pictures of us this weekend for our holiday cards--since I am not taking preggy pics with Kurt until December 11, and my Groupon for holiday cards expires mid-November. And a few of them turned out pretty cute. If you are on my holiday card list, you'll be getting these in the mail, but...here are my two favorites:

And here I am at 25 Weeks, 5 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment