Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

24 Weeks!

How far along: 24 Weeks
Weight: 162.8
Baby size: 12-ish inches. About the size of an ear of corn.
Movement: Frequent. And getting stronger!
Feeling: Good. Not so much hip soreness this week.
What I miss: Cooler weather. Not pregnancy related, really, but I am so over these 80 degree days. It's October, darn it! I want some Autumn weather! How can I get excited about pumpkin pie when it's too hot to actually bake it?
What I am looking forward to: Baby related: not much on that front going on. In a few weeks, Brian's sister Mel and I will be doing some freezer cooking. Other than that, I have a Halloween party on Saturday (my last Halloween party pre-baby!)
Milestone: Nursery is almost done! It's kinda my favorite room in the house right now!
To Do: Blood sugar test. I'm picking up the glucometer tomorrow. I do like that with my midwife, I don't have to do the nasty orange-drink glucose test.
Food Cravings: Everything! It started last night with cheddar cheese, french fries, onion rings, jalapeno poppers, potato skins, rotisserie chicken, ollaliberry pie, then ollaliberry crisp. All within a one hour time span. In fact, most of those were within a two minute time span (I was walking down the frozen food aisle at Safeway). The worst part was, I wasn't even hungry at the time!

24 Weeks, 5 Days. My tummy is getting so big that it dwarfs my boobs. But it looks like I'm going to have to go up a bra size again! I'm on the last hooks in my bra extender!

No comments:

Post a Comment