Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

23 Weeks!

How far along: 23 Weeks
Weight: 158.8
Baby size: 11-ish inches. About the size of a large mango.
Movement: Still a lot in the evening. Now a lot in the morning. Also, whenever I start lying down. Feeling: Great. Still some hip soreness. Some bloating. But overall, I feel good.
What I miss: Nothing this week, really.
What I am looking forward to: This weekend, I am doing some projects with Barbara on Saturday, then my dad and step-mom Janet are coming up on Sunday to put in the closet organizers!
Milestone: Moved the crib into the nursery this weekend!
To Do: Make the pouf with Barbara, put in the closet organizers, keep on cooking!
Food Cravings: Nothing really.
Bonus: New nursery pictures--


The crib that we brought in, couldn't find the hardware, then finally found the hardware in the dresser!
On top is a little balsa wood biplane that I got in a kit at Michael's for $2!
Picture frames painted, with chicken wire glued into the backs of the ones without glass or backings. Attach some little clothes pins and you can swap out photos easily! (Not sold on the alphabet print frame. Think I'll pick up something else at Ikea this week)
Two diy pics I worked on this weekend. The one on the left says "Lorelei," the one on the right has 3-D hot air balloons. Will try to take a better picture for you later.
Baby's first knitted sweater! So cute!

The photos aren't the greatest this week, since the lighting was not awesome this morning while I was taking them :( And it is nearly impossible to get a decent overall picture of the nursery--that room is REALLY tiny!
 Here I am, 23 weeks 5 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment