Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

22 Weeks!

How far along: 22 Weeks
Weight: 160.2
Baby size: 11 inches, around the size of a papaya or spaghetti squash.
Movement: Usually in the evening or whenever I am feeling hungry!
Feeling: Pretty good. Tired. My hips have been hurting more, probably because I missed yoga last week.
What I miss: Fitting into some of my clothes. I put on a top this morning that I thought I would still be able to wear. Nope. It was too short!
What I am looking forward to: Prenatal class this weekend. Next weekend, I'm getting together with Barbara, Brian's mom, to make the pouf for the baby's room, and a few other items.
Milestone: Nothing too big this week!
To Do: Spray paint frames from the flea market, bring in the crib (which is really necessary so I can visualize the room!)
Food Cravings: Pumpkin pie. Or maybe it just sounded good. I don't know. All I do know is that I made pumpkin pie tonight and it smells yummy!
Bonus: Baby room and shopping update:

At the Alameda Flea Market, Bonnie and I picked up the frames that we'll need (plus a few I already had):
This is the tentative layout. Remember, they will all be painted white. 
These will somehow be nailed to a piece of wood (or something) and hung in the long blue frame.
I also finished the Amelia Earhart beanie this week!

I also did a little shopping for baby and I today. I needed some long sleeve shirts and I picked up a few items for Lorelei, since Old Navy was having a 30% off sale, plus free sales tax on orders larger than $50.

For me:







For Baby:

Shopping is fun!  

22 Weeks 5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment