Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

29 Weeks!

Holy crap! As of this morning, we only have 71 days to go. That does NOT seem like a very long time!


How far along: 29 Weeks
Weight: 166.6
Baby size: 15-ish inches. And she weighs 2 1/2 pounds. About the size of a butternut squash. Mmm...squash.
Movement: A lot. Especially, I find, when I'm relaxed. If I'm tense, not so much.
Feeling: Definitely tired and my back gets sore right around 5 pm every day! 

What I miss: Just being able to curl up in bed. It's such a production now! The pillows, blankets and dogs (yes, Bummer is an integral element to my sleeping situation!) have to be in just such a way to be comfy!
What I am looking forward to: THANKSGIVING! It's a short week this week. I'm making cranberry sauce, a pumpkin pie and cranberry-orange bread (actually, I already made the bread. So yummy!)
Milestone: Baby has officially shifted into position! Her head is nestled in my pubic cavity (I think that's what my midwife said). Since this is my first child, my midwife said that it is unlikely that she will move into a breach position at this point!
To Do: Continue birth plan. Make the list of stuff I'm going to need for the birth and start stocking up!
Food Cravings: Not much. But I'm definitely looking forward to Thanksgiving turkey!
Bonus: Weird dream last night. Dreamed that my sister in law announced that she was pregnant too (she's not, as far as we know!) Apparently, in my preggy state, I feel that EVERYONE needs to be pregnant!
29 Weeks, 5 Days. This is now the only way my cardigans button!
Whoops! And apparently, they don't stay buttoned for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment