Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

27 Weeks!

How far along: 27 Weeks
Weight: 164.2--I gained 2 pounds this week!
Baby size: 14 1/2 inches. About the length of a head of cauliflower. And apparently she weighs about 2 pounds.
Movement: Yep! In fact, when Brian rests his head on my tummy and starts talking, she starts to move even more. Do we have a daddy's girl in the making?
Feeling: Cold! I absolutely love autumn and the cooler weather but...our pilot light is out and won't restart. So it's been pretty chilly in here!
What I miss: Going to the bathroom in regular sized stalls. When I use those bathrooms, I have to back way up or my tummy gets bumped by the door!
What I am looking forward to: Baby-wise, I don't have much on the calendar right now. I kind of feel like we are in a holding pattern, just waiting for January. On the other hand, Thanksgiving is right around the corner...
Milestone: This is the first week of the 3rd Trimester. So far, I've been feeling pretty tired!
To Do: Lesson plans. I've just about got everything planned for when I am gone. Now to right out the lesson plans for how to do it!
Food Cravings: Last night, I made crescent rolls. I think I ate like 6 of them! So good!
Bonus:This weekend, my work had a baby clothes swap. People brought in bags of gently used clothes and then bought new clothes for a few dollars. I had actually planned on going, but it didn't work with my schedule. Came to work yesterday to an email telling everyone to take a look at the leftover clothes and take whatever we wanted before they donate the lot to charity. Well...I collected A LOT of clothes--onesies, some dresses, a few pairs of pants, sweaters, tops, two bathing suits and even a pair of brand-new, still in the package tights! And in a variety of sizes (from 0 to 12 months!). The best part: they were really good brands--Baby Gap, Osh Kosh, Carter's, even a few from Ralph Lauren!

27 Weeks, 5 Days. Wearing my favorite long-sleeve maternity top!

No comments:

Post a Comment