Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

13 weeks!

Every week that I am pregnant is a celebration. This week seems even more so. We seem to have safely negotiated through the first trimester! With the medications, the injections, the hormones and the nausea, it was definitely not easy! Today, I am happy and excited to say that I am now a part of the second trimester club!


How far along: 13 Weeks
Weight: 158.2 lbs (going up again! It's amazing what happens when you're not puking up every meal!)
Baby size: 2.9 inches. The Bump says about the size of a peach. A smallish peach!
Sleep: Is there a time I'm supposed to be awake?
Movement: not yet.
Feeling: Actually, a lot better! The nausea is mostly gone. It comes back after I eat or if I don't eat soon enough. Then I'll start to dry heave. Super tired though. Today, I was so exhausted, I could barely even lift my arms!
What I miss: Food. Being able to go longer than 3 hours without eating.
What I am looking forward to: Garlic Festival is this weekend. I'm working in the Cook-Off Tent this year, which should be fun! I just hope I can stay awake for it!
Milestone: Got a bunch of maternity clothes this week! 3 pairs of jeans, 2 tank tops, 6 tops, a sundress and a cardigan. Yay for birthday gift cards!
To Do: Get through the week! Monday is my NT scan!
Food Cravings: Lemon-Lime Gatorade. I don't really CRAVE it, but I've been drinking a ton of it. I was worried last week when I kept puking. I was afraid I was dehydrating myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment