Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 14, 2011

11 Weeks!

11 Weeks! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel--only 2 more to get me into that glorious second trimester!


How far along: 11 Weeks
Weight: 16o.8 lbs (how is it that I keep losing weight, but my pants keep getting tighter???)
Baby size: 1.6 inches. The Bump says about the size of a lime. I'm thinking they mean key lime, because my limes are WAY bigger than that!
Sleep: Sleeping all the time! Sometimes, I feel like when I'm at home, I'm asleep more than I am awake!
Movement: Nyet.
Feeling: a super fun combo of fatigue plus vague nausea. I haven't thrown up much this week. Except for today. I puked 3 times. Mostly just kinda tired, kinda queasy...
What I miss: Getting stuff done. I feel like all I do is sleep. And food. I really miss food.
What I am looking forward to: Birthday party this weekend and my mom is coming out to visit next week. It's gonna be busy! Don't know how I'm going to get it all done! Plus, first Village Prenatal appointment with the midwife on Saturday.
Milestone: I went 4 days without puking. That's good, right?
To Do: Blood Tests, still. What can I say, it's been a busy week. I just need to have it done 5 days before the NT scan. I'll do it next Monday.
Food Cravings: Fruit. Pasta. Cheese. Made a bomb-diggity Tuscan Tomato Bread Soup with poached egg this week. May need to make that one again soon! It's always been one of my favorites!
Bonus-Favorite Moment of the Week: At my friend Debra's birthday party (during which I actually ate MEAT!!!) I was explaining to our friend Naamen what it is I can and can't eat--chicken, ground beef, pork, eggs...Baby just doesn't like it. Naamen's response "I don't know how I feel about this baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment