Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

10 weeks!

It's been a busy busy week!

How far along: 10 Weeks
Weight: 162.4 lbs
Baby size: 3.63 cm. About the size of a prune. Or a gummy bear, as my OB says!
Sleep: Good. Frequent. Taking a lot of naps.
Movement: Nada
Feeling: Tired. Run down. Nauseated...
What I miss: Energy. Really, I miss that the most of everything!
What I am looking forward to: Stopping the Lovenox injections and suppositories! I got the ok from the doctor today.
Milestone: We shared the news this weekend--super exciting! And I have officially gone 3 days without puking!
To Do: Blood Tests next week. Because I don't get enough of needles!
Food Cravings: French fries. Bean burritos from Rubios. I had one yesterday and it was delicious! All beany and cheesy with salsa. Mmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment