Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

12 Weeks



Weight: 11ish pounds
Height: 23ish inches 
Favorite activity: still loving the play gym
Favorite food: breast milk
Favorite spot: curled up with mom in bed
Naughtiest moment: Epic blowout!
Important milestones: First time sticking her feet in the sand. First road trip! First day without Mom.
How Mom's Feeling: Pretty good. This has kind of been a bittersweet week--my last on maternity leave. All I wanted to do was hold Lorelei--but we also got a lot of activities packed in! We went to the park twice--found our new favorite! It's right next to University Ave. in Palo Alto. Small, clean, lots of grass, lots of sand and lots of cool things to do. It looks like the perfect place for a picnic! We had a visit with Jaime, Gladys and Lilly--we had lunch and went to our park, even got to put her feet in the sand! Then she got to spend a day with Grandma BeeBee, while Dad, Auntie Bonnie and I went to the shooting range for Brian's birthday. Sunday was our first road trip to Sacramento. She slept the whole way there! Lots of fun visiting some of our favorite people! Auntie Mel has definitely popped--we can't wait to meet the newest family member in July!


Monday, of course, was the hardest. My first day back at work. Not gonna lie, I got a little teary there on my drive in. It's hard because I want to be home with the baby, but I really do love my job and the people I work with. It was Brian's first day on Daddy Duty, but he did a pretty good job, overall!


As always, some photos of our week:





Ready for our road trip!



Grady--future husband?



But I don't want to go home!

Caught sucking her thumb!


Making "Mr. Smithers Hands"!









Look who found her hands this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment