Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 8, 2013

Pics of Our Week!

This was the most amazing week. It was spring break, and I always cherish this time I get Lorelei all to myself for long stretches. The week started off with a bang with Easter weekend. We went to Gilroy Gardens on Saturday. I haven't been since it was called Bonfante Gardens and I was about 12. It's a lot more fun now, especially when you have a little one! Lorelei's favorite activity was the train.

On Sunday, we went to church for Easter service (which Lorelei pretty much talked through the entire thing!). Then home for brunch, relaxing and an Easter egg hunt!

The rest of the week was a whirlwind of packing (we move in two weeks!), playdates and errands. We hit up Happy Hollow (of course!), visited with our friends Jessica, Danica and Cadence, and had a nice lunch and walk with some of our moms' group friends (Jenna and Ronen and Christine and Emily).

Of particularly exciting news, Lorelei took her first steps! It was Easter weekend, and it was only two or three steps, but she did it all on her own! Since then, she's done it a few more times, although there's a lot of falling involved!

Much as I love these weeks off, in the end, it's sad for me too. I want to be home with her all the time! It sometimes feels like I try to pack in so much "fun" in these weeks, that it's hard to relax. But having these breaks does make being with her feel so special. I never take a day for granted!

Gilroy Gardens!

All ready to go!

The Artichoke Cups!


Loving the water features!

On the carousel with BeeBee!

Our preferred mode of transportation: assisted walking!

The train was pretty amazing!
Easter
Easter morning!

Ready for church, and already digging into her eggs!

Post church, playing with her new crayons!

Pretty delighted by her new sand toys!

Don't bug me mom, I'm drawing!

Family photo

Indoor Easter egg hunt


Found em all!
Happy Hollow
On the big carousel with Mama!

Goats! (and Miss Emily!)

The were the highlight of our day!

The rest of our week!
Riding our scooter. It's a thing we do now!

Babies who lunch! 
Helping shop for groceries. It's a big job.
Packing helper. Or not.
Mmm...peanut butter sandwiches!







No comments:

Post a Comment