Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 10, 2013

50 Weeks


Weight: 20.8 pounds
Favorite food: berries, for sure!
Favorite spot: Anyplace she can make a mess!
Naughtiest moment: Tossing all my mommy's books off the bookshelf and onto the floor.
Cutest moment: Playing with her buddy Grady!
Important milestones: She's working really hard to stand on her own.
How Mom's Feeling: Good. We were able to enjoy my last week of break at home. We went on a trip to Folsom to visit our friends Sandi and Grady, visited with Grandmama and went to the Discovery Museum!

What really astounds me this week is how much Lorelei is learning! She has started refusing to let me put anything in her hair: clips, ponytails, whatever. Instead, she pulls everything out of her hair, then tries to *brush* her hair with her clip! She also tries to feed Brian at dinner. I've even given up the fight with the cell phone (although I need to find an otter box that will work with my phone). It only took her a day to figure out how to play her favorite little game (one that allows her to tap a shape and it will change color and say the color and the shape)! 

Playdate with Grady

The slide was THE BEST!


To the Discovery Museum!
This ball thing was awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment