Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 15, 2011

Status Report: Week 5, Day 5

How far along: 5 weeks, 5 days
Weight: 159 lb
Baby size: About the size of an apple seed
Sleep: Good. Like the dead.
Movement: Nada
Feeling: Actually feeling pretty great. Last week, I was feeling pretty horrible. But I think that was in part due to the stomach bug I got. And I wasn't eating. Now that I'm eating properly again, I feel great. There are a few things that I don't like the smell of (like sausages) and if I eat too much of anything I feel a little sick. So overall, good. But tired. I've been taking naps almost every day.
What I miss: My energy level. And oysters. I was at dinner with friends last week, and there were some glorious looking oysters. And I couldn't have them :(
What I am looking forward to: Showing. I'm looking forward to that baby bump. And of course, telling everyone. There are a few people who know, but we're trying hard to keep it a secret.
Milestone: Positive pregnancy test!
To Do: Midwife visit. Scheduled for next Thursday.
Food Cravings: Baked potatoes. Vegetables. Fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment