Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Letters To My Girls: 8 Months


Dear Orth Ladies,

Yeah, you know that whole 7 months deal? I realize that post is missing. Because I blinked and December was gone! Oy! And now we're halfway through January and I'm just now posting! The life of a mom, eh? This pretty much sums up our life these days: blink and you'll miss it!

To Lorelei: You are being a rock star with going to the potty. You haven't had an accident since before Christmas! Knock on wood! Also, I love how much you love your sister. You've decided she is big enough to play with now, and you are so good about giving her toys to play with--even sharing some of your prized toys with her!

To Amelia: I knew it. I absolutely knew it. I told your dad that you were going to start crawling at Christmas, when the floor is covered with tiny pieces of paper and tape and boxes and toys. And what do you know? You start crawling on Christmas Eve! You are now crawling and scooting yourself all over the place, and boy are you fast! If it's small and shiny or bright, you want it and you are going to  get it! You've also started loving solids. It's hilarious and messy and you still don't like texture, but I'm pretty sure you haven't encountered anything you don't like! The list of things you've tried (and loved): butternut squash, sweet potatoes, bananas, pears, avocado, beets, apricots and yogurt.

We love you so much!
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment